Historic First National Bank
123 N Main St
Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
First National Bank circa 1913
Doric columns support a beautiful pediment
The First National Bank of Fort Stockton was constructed in 1912 by contractors Westerman and Mitchell. The bank failed during the Great Depression, and in 1935 the building was purchased by the Pecos County State Bank. The building also served as home of the Fort Stockton Police Department until 2019.
The building features Neo-Classical styling, with doric columns that support a beautiful pediment.
- Part of Fort Stockton Driving Tour