Old School and Army Telegraph Office
201 W Gallagher St
Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
Old School & Telegraph Office, then
Students circa 1900-1910
The U.S. Army first built the eastern end of the oldest remaining school building to house a Western Union telegraph station. The remainder of the building was constructed and used as a one-room school house.
- Part of Fort Stockton Driving Tour