207 E Callaghan St
Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
Young's Store circa 1900
Young's Store Door
This building originally housed an officer’s club and had living quarters for laundresses from the fort. The retired Sergeant Frederick William (Billy) Young purchased the building and opened Young’s Store in 1876. The original construction date is unknown.
- Part of Fort Stockton Driving Tour