THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET TUESDAY, AUGUST 185, 2020 AT 9:00 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 E RAILROAD AVE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
TELECONFERENCE: In accordance with Governor Abbott’s declaration of the COVID-19 public health threat and action to temporarily suspend certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, a quorum of the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau will hold a Regular Meeting by telephonic conference call. The public may join this meeting by calling: 1-415-655-0001 and entering the following access code:1266957466 meeting password: fscvb1
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes from July 21, 2020.
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- Discuss/Act upon approving proposal for new website www.visitfortstockton.com. (Crystal Lopez)
- Discuss/Act upon request to City Council to proceed with RFP’s for Visitor Center roof repairs. (Crystal Lopez)
- Discuss/Act upon 2020-2021 Preliminary Budget. (Crystal Lopez)
- Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.