THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITOR’S BUREAU WILL MEET TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2021 AT 9:00 A.M.
FORT STOCKTON VISITOR CENTER
1000 E RAILROAD AVE
FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
VIDEO/TELECONFERENCE: In accordance with Governor Abbott’s declaration of the COVID-19 public health threat and action to temporarily suspend certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, a quorum of the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau will hold a Regular Meeting by video/telephonic conference call. The public may join this meeting by calling: 1-415-655-0001 and entering the following access code: 182 546 7301 meeting password: 1234
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS: Citizen’s who desire to address the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau regarding matters on the Regular Agenda shall approach the podium when the item is to be considered. Discussion by Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Board Members will only occur when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane, or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Visitor Center Board Room and will be removed from meeting and not allowed re-entry.
- Call to Order.
- Orientation & Introductions of New Board Members: Adam Gonzales, Vishal Chopra, Heather Pass
- Election of Officers (Chairman & Vice-Chair)
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes of January 19, 2021.
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- Discuss/Act upon funding report Pop Warner Football Invitational. (Ruby Bernal)
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the USTA Tennis Tournament. (Bert Rainwater)
- Discuss/Act upon repairs to Historic Fort Stockton Wagon.
- Discuss/Act upon requesting permission to put Event Center items on agenda for Auction.
- Discuss/Act upon approval of cost for material for remodel at Event Center Office.
- Discuss/Act upon approval of cost for fixed assets for remodel at Event Center Office.
- Monthly Reports:
- Update on Chamber of Commerce
- Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.