THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITOR’S ON BUREAU WILL MEET FOR A SPECIAL MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 30, 2021 AT 12:00 P.M.
1000 Railroad Ave (Visitor Center), FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON AGENDA ITEMS: Citizens who desire to address the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau regarding matters on the Agenda shall approach the podium when the item is to be considered. Discussion by Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Board Members will only occur when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane, or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Visitor Center Board Room and will be removed from meeting and not allowed re-entry.
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act upon purchase of tables and chairs for Convention Center.
- Discuss/Act upon purchase of office seating furniture.
- Discuss/Act upon Meeting Room Audio.
- Discuss/Act upon Meeting Room System Repair and Testing.
- Discuss/Act upon accepting quote for the renovation of the outside patio area for the Convention Center.
- Discuss/Act upon Events.
- CVB Director Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheelchair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)290-0106 for further information.