THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITOR’S BUREAU & HISTORICAL SOCIETY WILL MEET FOR A SPECIAL JOINT MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2, 2021 AT 12:00 P.M.
2181 W I-10
FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON AGENDA ITEMS: Citizen’s who desire to address the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau regarding matters on the Agenda shall approach the podium when the item is to be considered. Discussion by Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Board Members will only occur when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane, or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Visitor Center Board Room and will be removed from meeting and not allowed re-entry.
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/ Act upon Historical Society Contract regarding Grounds and Job Duties.
- Discuss/Act upon CVB Director Job Description/Duties & Responsibilities.
- Discuss/Act upon Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Duties & Responsibilities.
- Discuss/Act upon purchasing carpet for meeting room space.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION: Pursuant to the provisions of the Open Meetings Law, V.T.C.S., Section § 551.074, To deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee
Ref: CVB Director Crystal Lopez
- Reconvene into Open Session and take action, if any, on items discussed in Executive Session
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.