St. Stephens Episcopal Church, Hovey School, and Rollings Sibley House
401 E 2nd St
Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
St. Stephens Episcopal Church Bell
Rollins Sibley House
St. Stephens Episcopal Church is one of the oldest Protestant churches west of the Pecos River.
The Rollins Sibley House is a one-story adobe residence that was built on a portion of the fort hospital foundation in 1905 by the Rollins family. It was later purchased by the Sibley Family, who donated the home to the county in 1966.
Hovey School was established in 1916 along a railroad stop named after railway executive G. B. Hovey.
- Part of Fort Stockton Driving Tour