THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITOR’S BUREAU WILL MEET TUESDAY, MAY 18, 2021 AT 9:00 A.M.
CVB SPECIAL EVENT CENTER
2181 W I-10
FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
VIDEO/TELECONFERENCE: In accordance with Governor Abbott’s declaration of the COVID-19 public health threat and action to temporarily suspend certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, a quorum of the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau will hold a Regular Meeting by video/telephonic conference call. The public may join this meeting by calling: 1-415-655-0001 and entering the following access code: 182 546 7301 meeting password: 1234
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS: Citizen’s who desire to address the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau regarding matters on the Regular Agenda shall approach the podium when the item is to be considered. Discussion by Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Board Members will only occur when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane, or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Visitor Center Board Room and will be removed from meeting and not allowed re-entry.
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes of April 16, 2021.
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- Presentation by Texas Water Trade on Comanche Springs Project.
- Discuss/Act upon funding request from Water Carnival. (Vicki Mitchell)
- Discuss/Act upon BBORR Report.
- Discuss/Act upon Chamber of Commerce Contract Revision.
- Discuss/Act upon Historical Society Contract.
- Discuss/Act upon Workroom Remodel.
- Discuss/Act upon proposed 2021-2022 Budget.
- Monthly Reports:
Update on Chamber of Commerce
Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.