THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU WILL MEET TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2020 AT 9:30 A.M. IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 E RAILROAD AVE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
TELECONFERENCE: In accordance with Governor Abbott’s declaration of the COVID-19 public health threat and action to temporarily suspend certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, a quorum of the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau will hold a Regular Meeting by video/telephonic conference call. The public may join this meeting by calling: 1-415-655-0001 and entering the following access code: 126 929 0904 meeting password: fscvb
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes from August 18, 2020.
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
EXECUTIVE SESSION Pursuant to the provisions of the Open Meeting Law, V.T.C.S., Section § 551.072, “To deliberate regarding real property Re/2181 WI-JO”
- Reconvene into Open Session and take action, if any, on items discussed in Executive Session.
- Monthly Reports:
• Update on Chamber of Commerce
• Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report:
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheelchair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)336-2264 or Fax (432)336-6114 for further information.