THE FORT STOCKTON CONVENTION & VISITOR’S BUREAU WILL MEET FOR A SPECIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2021 AT 6:00 P.M.
2181 W I-10
FORT STOCKTON, TX 79735
COMMENTS FROM THE AUDIENCE ON REGULAR AGENDA ITEMS: Citizen’s who desire to address the Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau regarding matters on the Agenda shall approach the podium when the item is to be considered. Discussion by Fort Stockton Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Board Members will only occur when an agenda item is scheduled for consideration. Prior to making comments, each speaker will be required to provide his/her name and residential address. Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes. Speakers making personal, impertinent, profane, or slanderous remarks will be removed from the Convention Center Board Room and will be removed from meeting and not allowed re-entry.
- Call to Order
- Discuss/Act upon previous meeting minutes.
• Regular Meeting Minutes June 15, 2021
• Special Meeting Minutes June 30, 2021
- Discuss/Act upon Financial Statement, Accounts Payable, and Occupancy Tax.
- Discuss/Act upon funding request for the Big Bend Open Road Race 2.0.
- Discuss/Act upon purchase of tables and chairs for Convention Center.
- Monthly Reports:
• Update on Chamber of Commerce
• Update on Annie Riggs Memorial Museum & Historic Fort
- CVB Staff Report
- Questions and answers from media on Agenda Items.
This facility is wheel chair accessible & parking spaces are available. Request accommodation or interpretive services must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau office at (432)290-0106 for further information.